Re: http://wiki.debian.org/SvenLutherAndDI (Was: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...)

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 05:54:43PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 08:25:40AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > And if he hurts the powerpc users with these actions ?
>
> Then they will be mad at him. Perhaps you should be happy with that.

No, because i don't want them hurt. Is this so difficult to understand.

Wouter, please speak with Frans, there is really no reason for he to being mad
against me anymore, or for wanting a war with me.

I really never understood what was going on with him, and i told you that in
private, but this has now gone past all ridiculness.

I do good work, and apart from maybe posting a bit too much mails, i have not
done anything that frans himself has not done, and i have the best interest of
both debian and our powerpc users in mind.

Alternatively, i am happy to play the submit patch game some more time, but on
the condition that frans controls himself, and stop being provocative and
bashing. This is i believe a most reasonable request, and i believe that at
this time, the way he is acting, he deserves more than me to have his commit
rights removed.

Anyway, please read the last paragraph of the wiki page i set up, and then i
would be happy to speak with you privately, but sorry, this cannot continue
like this forever.

Friendly,

Sven Luther