Re: http://wiki.debian.org/SvenLutherAndDI (Was: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...)

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/SvenLutherAndDI [...]
> For those awaiting evil gossip, you will be strongly disapointed though, since
> i have decided to not go and add links of those bashings and other not-nice
> things frans has said about me, but instead, [...]

In other words, Sven continues attacking Frans Pop by claiming that
those bashings exist - both in the above email and on that wiki page -
but doed not show any example directly (not a complete set, just an
example).  That's a bit unhelpful.  However, linked receptions from
Frans Pop:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/06/msg01481.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/10/msg00394.html
look very different to those of some other developers:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/06/msg00663.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/08/msg01446.html

The page does contain a fuller list of contributions, which seems
interesting and persuasive, FWIW.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef