Re: Policy delegation

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2006-10-25 12:49]:

> I won't be looking into formally creating a new delegation 'til after
> etch has released, at which point I hope we can find at least four
> people who'll be active in maintaining policy according to the policy
> process we've had for quite some time.

Does it require dunc-tank money to get you to change your mind and find
policy maintainers now?

The release of etch is not a sufficient argument for your decision in my
option.

I therefore propose a resolution as defined in section 4.2.2 of the
debian constitution to delay the decision of the Debian Project Leader
keeping the Package Policy Committee as defined in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00017.html in
place until the Debian Project Leader has found at least three people
"who'll be active in maintaining policy according to the policy
process".

yours Martin
--
http://martin.wuertele.net/ -- Debian -- OFTC -- SPI -- maxx@debian.org