Re: Proposal: SPI as international money transfer service

Le mercredi 11 octobre 2006 09:20, Martin Schulze a écrit :
> mmlacak wrote:
> > >It's also being discussed at the moment if/how money affects developers.
> > >
> > Well, lets make possible for money to come in, in the first place.
>
> In my opinion, money destroys.  I believe it's already happening in
> Debian.  However, many people don't seem to care or understand.

It is sad. You don't seem to believe in Mankind at all.

Seeing Bill Gates giving away billion dollars for paying medicines
in Third World countries makes me believe that money does the
reverse every often, for people's good.
I do believe in this at any level, this is why I'm convinced money
is not going to destroy Debian.

--
Jérôme Marant