OT: (maybe) Debian history

Hi *,
(if this is not the exact forum, I guess some kind soul can wisk it away
to where it should be)
I was just flikr'ing at the spain i18n photos from aigarius and thought
that someone or someones who know about these things should put a wiki page
on the sorid, assorted, hidden world of cheese and potent potables that
seems to invade various and sundry events that debianista attend hither
and yon! Its Debian folk lore at its best! I've only witnessed it via
pixels but one day I shall bring some solidfied milk products!
cheers,
Kev