Re: Branding for Debian derivatives

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 10:11, Anthony Towns wrote:
>    2) Debian rolls out the red carpet for "Foo Linux"
>
>          2.a) http://henning.makholm.net/debian/debianbased.png

I like the carpet metaphor.  (... and I never liked the bottle)

Less whitespace in the logo:
<http://fortytwo.ch/~avbidder/based-on-debian/>

(Font is "Steve Italic", btw.  I guess it's in a package somewhere as I
don't recall installing any non-packaged fonts on this machine.)

Could use some further work, certainly - not sure about the font, and the
swirl-to-carpet transition is not so smooth.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Could this mail be a fake? (Answer: No! - http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)