Re: Branding for Debian derivatives

Scripsit Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>

>          1.b) http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/tmp/distilled4.png
>               (created by Dana Sibera, aka Danamania, SVG available)

For the record, I like this - especially the upper variant - better
than my own proposal. The ability to miniaturize well and still be
recognizable is important for a logo with this function, which
derivates realistically are only going to display in conjunction
with N other parter/compatibility logos.

--
Henning Makholm       "It was intended to compile from some approximation to
                 the M-notation, but the M-notation was never fully defined,