Re: Proposal: The DFSG do not require source code for data, including firmware

Le mercredi 23 août 2006 à 17:38 +1000, Anthony Towns a écrit :
> Note that while Peter is currently in the n-m queue (on hold pending
> further response to T&S checks apparently), he's not yet a developer,
> and his expectations shouldn't be inferred to be those of the developers
> as a whole.

And again, contempt before discussion. If you don't want the debate to
be public, you should ask the rules to be changed so that they are held
on a moderated mailing list. Otherwise, the rule is that anyone is free
to contribute to the discussion.

You are the project leader, and as such your are partly responsible for
the image of the project. I don't want (and I hope I'm not the only one)
the project to be associated with your deliberately obnoxious behaviour.