News in etch

Hi!

With etch to be released "really soon now" (well... mor ore less ;) many
of us will be in the need of listing new features and other nifty stuff
etch will bring to our users; be it DDs invited to give a speach or
journalists writing articles.

Since it's quite hard to search all those nice things yourself
(especially since it's hard to find all interesting news in such a large
project), I started to list some stuff at
http://wiki.debian.org/NewInEtch.  Feel free to contribute other
interesting stuff to that page (and of course to use that page for your
work).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander