Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:20:13 +0200, Bernhard R Link <brlink@debian.org> said:

> * Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [060723 23:50]:
>> So not giving the SPI board oversight on how Debian conducts it's
>> internal affairs is sending an unfortunate message? Perhaps I do
>> think we should send such a message; and indeed, we should consider
>> the creation of a Debian Foundation, more sensitive to our eeds,
>> with a constitution that precludes it interfering with our modus
>> operandi or else it feels offended.

> Thanks for making clear the GR is not about some issue or topic but
> to drive some of your personal rants.

        I strongly uge you to actually read the discussion on the
 contents of the GR, and correct your gross misunderstanding of the
 issues involved before actually voting on this issue.

As ceremony is the invention of wise men to keep fools at a distance,
so good breeding is an expedient to make fools and wise men equal.  --