Re: Why Ubuntu is different, was: Minutes of an Ubuntu-Debian discussion that happened at Debconf

to, 2006-06-29 kello 11:38 -0700, Ottavio Caruso kirjoitti:
> Now, as I said, some have warmed up to Ubuntu because
> they get a salary from Canonical. That's perfectly
> legitimate, I envy them, I struggle to get a job! I
> just don't like when they send me insults privately.

Are you saying that Canonical employees send you insults in private
e-mail? I have a hard time to believe that, if you do. If they really
have, then publishing the insults would be appropriate.

--
Love is a four letter word. So is hate.