Re: Dealing with trolling

Filipus Klutiero <ido@vif.com>
> I had to Google the meaning of "fooing the man instead of the ball". If
> there are still other readers at this point, this seems to mean "to
> focus on the person doing something rather than on something". [...]

It's from football (the obscure sport with a World Cup going
wall-to-wall from Germany at the moment).  It's about publicly
inflicting personal damage on another participant, instead of
doing anything to achieve any aim.  Rather like this subthread.

Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/