Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

[-women and other direct recipients dropped as before.]

Debian women terminate <debianwomengoaway@yahoo.com>
> I have both identified specific occurances (the
> booting of Johnathan in-part because he is against
> debian-women [...]

That wasn't for being against d-w, but for actions over d-w.
Your message contains factual inaccuracies.
Please check before sending.

Stop posting vague rants and either list any real problems or
get your supporters to start debian-men, as described in
[🔎] E1FpSZb-00022u-00@pipe.localnet.towers.org.uk">http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] E1FpSZb-00022u-00@pipe.localnet.towers.org.uk

I agree occupying a centre ground doesn't make my views right,
but it would put me in the crossfire, so I have an incentive to
neutralise it.  I do not oppose the freedom of man, nor hate them,
but I also do not oppose the freedom of anyone else, nor hate them.
HTH HAND.
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/