Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

[debian-women and most named people trimmed.  I believe it's
 not wanted there.]

Debian women terminate <debianwomengoaway@yahoo.com> wrote:
> MJ Ray: Just because a man disagrees with your
> feminist women revering world view does not mean he is
> raising his objection just to blindly anger people.
>
> Debian has two choices: [...]

I claim neither of the choices are acceptable: debian
should not expel anyone just for their beliefs, but it
should punish unacceptable actions in the project.

As I understand it, debian-women's main actions aim to make the
project more welcoming for women, not less welcoming for men.
Can debianwomengoaway actually list what unacceptable actions
happened and what would be acceptable corrections for them?

Please, try to be specific, clear, give references and avoid
over-long sentences.  Then delegates and developers can consider
how to respond to them.  These current posts are essentially
statements of views which no-one will do anything about,
because they don't ask for any reasonable action.

The "troll" calls me a "feminist", while the "feminists" called
me a "troll" in the past, so I conclude I'm neatly centre-ground.

FWIW, I am not a feminist.  I am as unhappy with feminists
in debian as I am with masculinists like "debianwomengoaway".
No project resources at all should be closed on the basis of
gender, either way.  As far as I know, I'm no humanist neither,
although I think the OP's bizarre views don't make him a waste
of flesh or worthy of violent attack.

The OP may be interested to know that past comments suggest
that his supporters could request a debian-men mailing list,
a men website and other analagous resources to counter-act
debian-women and they would be granted.  I don't think it's a
good idea, but that's the current situation, as far as I know.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/