Re: Debian women: please pass away

On Saturday 10 June 2006 19:01, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Matthew R. Dempsky <mrd@alkemio.org> [2006.06.10.1748 +0200]:
> > > yahoo reported to have killed the account to me this morning.
> >
> > Funny, when I forwarded the email to abuse@ last night, they replied:
> >
> >     Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on
> >     another user's account with a third party. We are not able to make
> >     exceptions to this rule.
>
> I got the same information, but then I checked and they refuse mail
> for the account.
>
> I also filed an abuse report for the mail that just got in.

I believe it is wiser not to waste your time by taking any active counter
measures with no obvious gain. Better make it short of audience and attention
and that illness will gradually fade away ... e.g. make the fire being short
of oxygen ;-)

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB