Re: Debian women: please pass away

also sprach Matthew R. Dempsky <mrd@alkemio.org> [2006.06.10.1748 +0200]:
> > yahoo reported to have killed the account to me this morning.
>
> Funny, when I forwarded the email to abuse@ last night, they replied:
>
>     Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on
>     another user's account with a third party. We are not able to make
>     exceptions to this rule.

I got the same information, but then I checked and they refuse mail
for the account.

I also filed an abuse report for the mail that just got in.

`. `'`

if it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
if it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
if it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
if it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.