Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:21:57PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 01:33:19PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > No, i got _NO_ANSWER_,
>
> Actually, you did get an answer. You didn't like it, which is fine, but
> that doesn't mean it's not an answer.

Let me read it again :

  Sven, you bring this up every chance you get, please stop it. You're not
  interested in comments, you're just hoping that you'll get a different
  answer to the last dozen times you've brought it up.

This doesn't strike me as a an answer to the question i asked, but maybe i
don't speak the same english anyone else is speaking, and i would be deligthed
in having you explain to me how this can be considered an answer to the
questions i asked.

> Please stop whining, it's not going to get you anywhere (except that it
> will ensure you'll be further alienating people)

Maybe Anthony could have replied, instead of chickening out like he did, but
right, i already lost it, and everyone is happy in seeing Anthony diffaming
me, and claiming that i am abusing my upload rights or whatever else.

Fine, we will speak again in the 2007 electoral campaign.

Friendly,

Sven Luther