Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 01:57:23PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Nobody asked me.  I have no idea why you're presenting this in the context
> of my objection to the coupling of release-critical fixes to
> release-irrelevant changes, since that's clearly not the case here, so
> clearly isn't what I'm complaining about at all.

Maybe, or maybe not, but you cannot deny that the actual NEW situation is
satisfactory.

And actually, what i intented to say was that there where three points which
made me consider this a good time to post, not a proposal, but a request for
comment from our DPL and ftp-master about the subject. Whatever you say you
meant or not, the fact alone that we had that discussion proves there is
something un-neat about the NEW handling, and i wanted our DPLs opinion on
this, in light of his electoral plateform.

Friendly,

Sven Luther