Re: Donations

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 07:27:06AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>
> > Donna, please ignore MJ Ray on that. He is a know troll regarding Debian
> > UK.

> If you want to suggest people donate to a debian commercial
> enterprise, tell them to send me the money.  If you want them
> to donate to the project, ask them to donate to a charity that
> holds funds for it.

Regardless of any commercial activity the Debian UK Society may engage in,
it also holds funds on behalf of Debian for which it accounts to the DPL.
Since I don't see any organizational advantage to having these funds moved
to the US from the UK, I can only conclude that you are the evil mastermind
behind the international banking industry, and hold you personally
responsible for the ridiculous fees I get charged every time money-carrying
bits are pushed across international boundaries.