Re: Donations

On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 07:27:06AM +0100, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>
> > Donna, please ignore MJ Ray on that. He is a know troll regarding Debian
> > UK.
>
> If you want to suggest people donate to a debian commercial
> enterprise, tell them to send me the money.  If you want them
> to donate to the project, ask them to donate to a charity that
> holds funds for it.

*YAWN* - and as you'll see in previous cases the debian-uk money is
spent for debian, as directed by our Glorious Leader, for travel
expenses etc for debian developers in the UK to promote debian. It's not
even as though where the money is spent and how much there is is at all
hidden.

Never mind, Mark, maybe you'll pull your head out of your arse one day.

Cheers,
Brett.