Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 06:59:40PM -0500, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 15 May 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
> > In a case of real-life situtation, i believe this could be similar to
> > harcelement in order to have someone resign, and would probably not stand in
> > court. Harcelement is illegal, even in the US, and the personal circunstances
> > are an agravating situation.
> >
> > Why is everyone so silent about this part of it ?
>
> Because anyone in that situation would disappear from the mailing list for
> a few weeks/months, mourn the death of his family member and come back when he's
> fine.

How do you know ? Ever tried to imagine what Sven had to endure ?
Imagine it is your mother that is dying without medical assistance ?
How can you teach anyone what they should do in that situation ?

I completly understand that Sven chosen to do Debian work to divert him
from thinking to his mother. If Debian could be in anyway some support
to Sven, then we ought to help him. Sven has been with us since eight
year or so, we cannot treat him as a stranger.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.