Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

Scripsit MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>

>> Because we don't want to dishonour your mother, or diminish your loss by
>> reconciling it with Debian's priorities. You've been dealing with more
>> than what anyone could reaosonably expect you to recently -- and normal
>> people would respond to that by just not doing Debian stuff. [...]

> I think that was a disgraceful insult.

You ought to quit whatever you're smoking that makes you think that.

I was extremely sceptical about Anthony's ability to function socially
as DPL, but I have to say that what we have seen of his handling of
this case is nothing short of admirable.

--
Henning Makholm                "De kan rejse hid og did i verden nok så flot
                                 Og er helt fortrolig med alverdens militær"