network configuring in debian question

Hello,
We have two routers in different places that have own LANs. We are
connected to the machines through the gateways of these routers. Now, I
want to move one of these gateway to another place with different
provider. I would like to know what are the requirements and How would I
reconfigure network setting in order to have connection between machines
as before. Actually I went through Debian reference, and I am in doubt to
be able to configure properly and if I wont mix up whole system.
Your timely response is highly appreciated.

Faithfully yours,
Jila Zakizadeh