Re: [SUMMARY] About terminology for stable/testing/unstable and related issues
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [SUMMARY] About terminology for stable/testing/unstable and related issues
- From: Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 06:52:59 +0200
- Message-id: <20060510045259.GG5876@djedefre.onera>
- In-reply-to: <20060509201217.GA12906@starless.xtnet>
- References: <20060501081020.GC28324@djedefre.onera> <20060506063752.GF7034@djedefre.onera> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060509201217.GA12906@starless.xtnet>
> The word "section" already has an assigned meaning in Debian; each
> package has its assigned section defined in its control file,
> i.e. admin, editors, games, libs, mail, etc.
I think that Florian's suggestion was adding a paragraph about
"sections" in my document, not using "sections" for anything else than
what it's used for currently.
Description: Digital signature