Re: usable console jabber-clients? (was: irc.debian.org)

On Wed, 03 May 2006 17:02:40 +0200, Cord Beermann wrote:

> Name them please, maybe i missed them.

I use every day emacs-jabber (superb, but unfo not in Debian), also I
like very much imcom (unfo, removed recently from Debian).  Others
like freetalk and cabber have still a long way to go.  Some console IM
clients such as centericq also have Jabber support, although I haven't
tried them.

Among the GUI clients the best in respect to GC is Gajim, IMO.

--
Yavor Doganov