Re: irc.debian.org

> Right now I'm on those Debian related channels on OFTC:
> [...]
> And on Freenode:
> [...]

I'm not advocating Freenode really (I couldn't care less about
where any #*debian* channel buffer points, really), but if we list
channels on the networks, we should use complete lists.

What follows is a full list of channels with the string "debian"
in them, together with user numbers, on both networks. Beware.
Users DO overlap, so take the numbers with a grain of salt. Also
this does not include private or secret channels, and this will
probably change tremendously if irc.debian.org points to oftc.

If anyone feels so inclined, ey can provide a similar list for
Jabber, too.

So, here it goes. Data was collected on 2006-05-03 at around 18:40
CEST:

* Freenode
789 #debian
168 #debian.de