summer of code: what's next?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 05:37:21PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> As has been mentioned on the -project and -private lists, Debian has
> joined the Google Summer of Code programme, and project ideas are being
> collected on the wiki [1]. Our participation is being administered
> by Baruch Even, whom you should contact if the idea of spending some
> of Google's money on improving Debian and giving a student some free
> software experience sounds like a good idea to you.

AFAIK the period for proposals is over.

Baruch, could you please summarize the next steps for the Debian people
who proposed projects?

Some people mailed me about the proposal I made, I answered about
clarification on the proposal, but I frankly do not know what should
happen next? I guess other people are in the very same position. A
public answer could help all of us :-)

TIA,
Cheers.