irc.debian.org

I've heard it suggested by a variety of people that we should move the
official irc.debian.org alias away from freenode to oftc. I can see
that more and more of my own Debian IRC discussions are on oftc, to
the extent that I'm (currently) not on any freenode channels at
all.

On another front, oftc is also a sister org under the SPI
umbrella.

Thoughts?

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead