Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

"Guilherme de S. Pastore" <guilherme.pastore@terra.com.br>
> Em Ter, 2006-03-14 =C3=A0s 01:57 +0000, MJ Ray escreveu:
> > Banning UOL moves some cost onto
> > Debian contributors who are UOL customers. Share and Enjoy.
>
> What part of "the listmasters have always known it would not work, it
> did not work and petsupermarket is still subscribed, just as annoying as
> ever before" did you not understand?

Mmm, flame-grilled before breakfast(!) I understood it all.
I just think you're wrong about how it's intended to "work". From
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/03/msg00139.html
it seems like a direct fix wasn't expected, but other fix may be.

If you are a UOL customer, have you complained to UOL too?
Please, help us to fix this problem with UOL which has been
costing Debian contributors for ages.

--
MJR/slef