Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

"Gustavo Franco" <gustavorfranco@gmail.com>
> Hi Anand,

Hope you don't mind me replying. You sent this to -project.

> Why every uol.com.br address was unsubscribed and not only
> petsupermarket, AFAIK there's no  general problem with that domain,
> right? [...]

The Challenge-Response system appears to be a uol.com.br service
and there seems no way to detect externally which users are using
it.  I don't know what proportion of @uol.com.br use it. Do you?

See also:
 Bug report that triggered the unsubscribe, but apparently
  not the first time @uol.com.br users have been C-R spamming.

 Challenge Response Anti-Spam Systems Considered Harmful

 Earlier version posted to debian-user

Hope that helps,