Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

ma, 2006-03-13 kello 17:53 -0300, Daniel Ruoso kirjoitti:
> I would recomend sending a private message for those who have this
> stupid antispam asking them to remove or just killfile him or disable
> him from receiving messages until he remove this crap.

The problem is, and has been all the time, that it has not been possible
to identify who the subscriber is. If it were, only that address would
have been unsubscribed. In December the Debian listmasters sent a mail
to every subscriber to see if that would help track down the offender,
but it seems not. Rumor also has it that the ISP has not been helpful in
identifying culprit.

(For the record, I think unsubscribing all uol.com.br subscribers was
not a helpful thing to do.)

--
When in doubt, use brute force.