Re: uol.com.br and petsupermarket

Em Seg, 2006-03-13 às 14:12 -0600, Matthew R. Dempsky escreveu:
> On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 02:19:55PM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> > That means that as of now, uol.com.br are now considered spam addresses
> > and anyone with that address (uol.com.br) has now been unceremoniously
> > unsubscribed[1].
> I am still receiving those obnoxious messages in response to my posts to
> debian-user.

I should recommend not blacklisting the entire .+uol.com.br addresses.
This is one of the biggest ISP in Brasil, it can cause a lot of harm to
just blacklist it. This "anti-spam feature" is optional. Only some
lo^H^Husers uses it.

I would recomend sending a private message for those who have this
stupid antispam asking them to remove or just killfile him or disable
him from receiving messages until he remove this crap.

daniel