Re: Question to all candidates about stable point releases

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006, Joey Hess wrote:
> The main annoying thing about announcing installer betas is that it doesn't
> seem entirely proper to post them to debian-announce, and posting to

Why ? When you look back at the history of debian-announce (check 1998 for
example), we used to use that list much more than currently.

There has been some policy change for this list since the introduction of
debian-news@l.d.o and maybe we should use debian-news instead
of debian-announce but there's no reason to not use any of those 2 lists.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog