Re: mailbox clogging, need daily "digests" of the list

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 06:11:26AM -0600, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> [Floris Bruynooghe]
> > Very nice, but can I give mutt a rule that will look in all mailboxes
> > too?  In mutt you have to set 'mailboxes =debian-project' or similar,
> > but it would be nice to have a autmatic rule too otherwise mail will
> > get sorted in places where I'll never see it!
> Well, I have:  mailboxes `echo $(find $HOME/Mail -type f)`

That ties up mutt as it starts up (97.7% user) then hangs on:

Reading /var/mail/chrisb...

mailboxes ! `echo $HOME/Mail/*`

starts mutt a lot quicker and hangs on
Reading /var/mail/chrisb...
but only for a short while

Reproduction if desired may be handled locally. -- rfc3