OpenPuppets: New project to promote Open Source and Free Software

Dear Sir,

        Visit our new project to promote Open Source and Free Software. It's
about its pets, a way to make cute the technology! OpenPuppets
<http://en.openpuppets.com> is for childs, for youngs, for everybody!

        Our Design Studio wanna say thanks to the work of this big community.
We use GNU/Linux and other Open Source and Free Software stuff, we translate
and programming for some projects but wanna help in a more deep way, building
a new world: OpenPuppets world. We're designers then we want help with
Design!

        Greetings and hoping you like our work. Please if you've any doubt
contact us.

OpenPuppets <http://en.openpuppets.com>

--
Bernardo González Reinfeld
OrganicaDTM Design Studio

http://www.organicadtm.com

Calle Bethencourt Alfonso, nº 2, Edificio Trianon, piso 5, centro.
38001. Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Canary Islands. Spain