Debian's Future in the Coporate World

This may be off-topic a little, but I think it is important:

- I've been using versions of Debian (namely Libranet) on 5-6 Linux servers at work for years. I'm facing increasing opposition from senior management to justify using Debian as opposed to RedHat due to the fact that most major hardware and software vendors do not list Debian as being supported by their product, e.g. Plone, IBM hardware, etc.

- I'm also facing increasing opposition since Debian doesn't seem to have "as nice a GUI interface" as RedHat for performing major functions such as Samba setup, clusters, networking, etc. And yes, we are using WebMin.

How would you address these issues?

Thanks

Steve