Re: VA Linux / Sun Wah Linux to push Debian in China/Japan

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 04:45:41PM +0800, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> * Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> [2005-03-02 09:38]:
> > I'm surprised that I haven't seen anything about this on the mailing
> > lists (but OTOH I was probably just asleep - or is it vapourware
> > anyway and we'll never again hear anything about it?)
>
> They are pretty serious about working with us and contributing their
> changes back.

That's what everybody says. Only a very small number of the people who
say it actually do it.

 "Mind what people do, not only what they say, for actions will betray a lie"
    -- "Wizard's Fifth Rule", Terry Goodkind

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |