snapshot.d.n (was: Complaint about #debian operator)

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2005.12.14.1142 +0100]:
> I believe this is due to snapshot.d.n having lost a considerable
> amount of its archive.  As those patches were generated from the
> packages

... this makes me wonder why Canonical has not stepped in to support
snapshot.d.n. Fumitoshi is doing a great job, but s.d.n is beocming
more and more difficult to handle, and apparently more and more
mission critical.

I have tried several times in the past to do something to help
Fumitoshi, most recently speaking to switch.ch about
mirroring/hosting. However, the endeavour failed due to lack of
funds. If s.d.n is used by Canonical to meet up to their promise to
give back to Debian, maybe they should consider providing these
funds?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"gott ist tot! und wir haben ihn getötet."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche