Re: Debian mentioned on Ethiscore

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:17:21 -0000, "Lindsay Whalen" <lindsay@ethicalconsumer.org> said:

> Dear Debian, I am pleased to inform you that the Debian website was
> recently included as a link in a report on Computers on our new
> Ethiscore website, which can be found at www.ethiscore.org We would be
> keen for you to tell your supporters about Ethical Consumer, and
> include a reciprocal link on your site to www.ethiscore.org

For those interested, a direct link to the article is:
  http://www.ethiscore.org/info.aspx?info=reports/full/computers
(surely a publication that is dedicated to ethics, and talks about Free
software, isn't going to mind deep linking...) and Debian is mentioned
in the sidebar "Co-operation versus capitalism - an introduction to Free
software."  Nice to see that they use Free instead of Open Source (and
define it as "pertain[ing] to freedom, not price").

The downside, though, is that their site uses ASP.NET, and requires
cookies to work properly.  And as MJ points out, isn't very accessible.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA