Debian mentioned on Ethiscore

Dear Debian,

I am pleased to inform you that the Debian website was recently included as a link in a
report on Computers on our new Ethiscore website, which can be found at
www.ethiscore.org
We would be keen for you to tell your supporters about Ethical Consumer, and include
a reciprocal link on your site to www.ethiscore.org

Ethical Consumer is an independent lifestyle magazine, with a readership of 20,000,
that informs consumers about everything from the social and environmental impacts of
a product to the ethical records of the companies that make it. Complex issues are
simplified with easy-to-use tables that show important facts at-a-glance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Lindsay Whalen,
Ethical Consumer magazine,