Re: Automated testing - design and interfaces

Ian Jackson writes ("Automated testing - design and interfaces"):
> Note: that this is one of two messages on roughly the same topic.
>
> This message will deal solely with TECHNICAL issues.  [...]

Damn!  I must have gotten confused while editing headers and this went
to the wrong list.  My apologies to Sven Luther and Stefano Zacchiroli
for taking them to task for posting to the wrong list when the error
was mine.

Since we've only had a few messages in this thread on -project I think
the best thing would be for me to repost my original message to
-policy.

Ian.