Re: Automated testing - design and interfaces

Stefano Zacchiroli writes ("Re: Automated testing - design and interfaces"):
> Having been involved in various unit testing packages [...]

These are technical, not political, comments and should be on
-policy.  Could I trouble you to repost your message there ?  Or would
you prefer me to do so ?

We should keep the technical discussion in one place, and also of
course we want to avoid cluttering the lists with off-topic traffic.

Thanks,
Ian.