Internet, Translators and the Babel tower

Hi

I recommend  to you an explanatory and comparative experiment of translation in which can be appreciated "on line" the cumulative complexity in the use of "translators in Internet".

To see http://www.3dnauta.com

"The Roman walls of Lugo" Past, present and future of a tecnólogica strength.

In French, Spanish, English and German. Simultaneous translator experiment.

It is a very fast URL, without baners nor publicity and with amplest graphical information on Art, Science, History, etc.

To See also: "The Invincible Armada, a very sad history", STORY BOARD 3D, in English, Spanish and French. For a short movie with previous historic documentation.

If you like this, inoffensive, diverse, broad and with sportsmanship URL... Would do you to me a mention or link?

I would like to collaborate. Sorry by English

Warm greetings
Ulises Sarry
galala@3dnauta.com