Re: announcing a discussion list about academic aspects of Debian

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 14.02, martin f krafft wrote:

> Debian-Edu is a project about improving Debian to make it the best
> distribution for educational purposes.
>
> [academic-debian@lists.madducknet] is for people who are involved (or
> interested in) academic research about Debian.

... and the recently created debian-science is about *use of* Debian in
academic (or other) research environments.

Just to complete this list.  I suspect we will see this same question again,
occasionally.  (madduck:  would it make sense to announce your list on
debian-science?)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C mean?