Re: Delegation for trademark negotiatons with the DCCA

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 02:38:38PM +0200, Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
> So a naming in the sense of "Debian Commercial Support Association"
> or something along those lines would seem to make it clearer to me

... or just stick to the original "DCC" as "Debian Commercial Consortium".

For many customers, the word "commercial" has a positive connotation as
in "serious, dedicated, polished, with guaranteed support, ..." while in
the real Debian project, it would be detrimental to have commercial
interests drive the core (sic) decisions.

Peter