Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

[Andrew Suffield]
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 09:28:26PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>> Fortunately nobody needs to justify their decision to killfile
>> you to anyone but themselves. Or even a decision for a group to
>> collectively killfile you.
>
> So what you're saying is that mob rule is acceptable to you.
>
> I think that's pretty sickening really. You'll probably get exactly
> what you want.

No, that is not what he is saying.  I am sure you understand it too.
He said that each individual reader can choose to ignore your
postings, and there is nothing anyone else can do to force people to
read messages they do not care to read.  If you or anyone else were to
succeed in forcing people to read your postings, we would all have to
live in a totalitarian state which controlled each reading patterns.
Most of us are not living in such controlled environment, so there is
no way to control our reading.

The fact that you believe your own misinterpretation of the words from
Hamish Moffatt to be sickening, tells more about yourself then about
anything else.