Re: First Annual Bangalore Debian Developer Conference

On Sat, August 13, 2005 5:24 am, Jaldhar H. Vyas said:
> 2005 or 2006?  If the former its a little short notice isn't it?  If the
> latter, I'd love to be there but theres no way in hell I could rustle up a
> ticket to Indian in one week.

2005.. sadly. :-( But this year it supposedly a very low key event
according to organisers. IIIT-B students have shown a lot of interest and
hopefully we will have more DD's from this part of the World next year.
The plan is to make it an annual event, so expecting to see you next year.
I can also put you in touch with the organisers. Will email you offline.

--
  Ramakrishnan