Re: First Annual Bangalore Debian Developer Conference

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:

Hi,

The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B) is organising a one day Debian Conference on 20th August, 2005. The conference is mainly to create a platform for Debian Developers in India and create an environment for more contributions to Debian Project from India.

2005 or 2006? If the former its a little short notice isn't it? If the latter, I'd love to be there but theres no way in hell I could rustle up a ticket to Indian in one week.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>