Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

Andrew Suffield writes:

> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:09:16PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
>> My response is simply
>> this: it's lies. I challenge anybody who thinks otherwise to present
>> evidence.
>
> So far (three days) we've had one person try, and give up after I
> explained every case. I think that says a lot for the accuracy of the
> accusations.

It says a lot more about how much you regularly misrepresent plain
writing to put your spin on issues.  You think you rebutted my
arguments; I think you actually illustrated that I was correct from
the start.  The real reason I gave up is that it is clear that neither
of us is convincing the other.

Descending to your flawed level of rhetoric, it is also telling that
nobody else has stepped up to argue that your posts were acceptable.

Michael Poole