Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net> wrote:

> Rather than spending your time dismissing this situation as some
> cabal-like conspiracy by a small group of people, maybe you should take a
> really long, hard look at your behavior and ask yourself "Why me?"

I've no grudge against David Nusinow, but rather than
using this expression being parroted around debian,
aimed at various different people, maybe you should take
a really long, hard try at writing a more original post?
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/pipermail/debian-uk/2005-August/010524.html

If one's not happy with a message, we hit "postpone" or "delete"
instead of "send". Simply looking at ourselves again immediately
won't change it. We're not all split personalities or two-faced.

Hoping,
--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/